Many architectural projects will require the design services of a licensed structural engineer. We may also recommend hiring a mechanical engineer to prepare drawings and specifications if you are interested in incorporating complex heating/ventilation/cooling systems. We typically recommend consultants to work with unless you know of someone you’d like to work with.

Many projects will require the services of a licensed surveyor if you do not have a current survey of your property. A civil engineer and/or a geotechnical consultant may be required on more complex residential, multifamily, and commercial projects. Some projects require assembling a team of consultants including an interior designer and landscape architect. We can assist you in choosing compatible individuals for a professional design team.

We encourage having necessary consultants involved early in the design process and have found that a collaborative effort will produce the best results.